Thursday, February 12, 2009

Motivation

After many years of experience working with Multi-National Company (MNC), moving around with all level of people categories, I finally made myself clear with all the vision to achieve what would be the best for my life and perhaps with people who have same vision with me.
Life isn’t easy but we can make it easy if we have set and plan what would be the next step to be taken. Motivated by desire to be the best, I would like to share something that probably might help or at least for someone to think again about it that we have many thing that we should have done long before.
We might think that what we have currently is not good enough or we might have almost everything that let us sit back and relax so we don’t require to do anything else but enjoy it. Is that really true? What do we seek in life? Well, let share some of your experience and knowledge. Shows that we care.
In the search, I find that we do need people to be our mirror. As we cannot see our own ear. Lets someone to be our mirror. I am quite pessimistic about future. Modern ideas on the evolution of man are generally not acceptable by certain group of peoples. Deep within us there is a conviction that no matter what we decide or do; things will continue to slip from our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment